FUTURE OF FOOD COURSE
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The FUTURE OF FOOD COURSE, which aligns with United Nations Sustainability Development Goal (UN SDG) 2 Zero Hunger, is a custom built impact course that gives you the opportunity to learn about current food production methods and the challenges of feeding a growing global population against the backdrop of climate change, declining yields, environmental damage, and more.
You will then learn about the latest food production methods that solve them all and help us solve UN SDG 2, and then be taken into the deep future to explore how technology will change forever change how food is produced for everyone everywhere.
There are 3 lessons in this course, and XP Community members can access them all as part of their membership.
This course is designed to provide you with:
- Access to global innovation competitions and mentor programs
- Access to a vibrant community of like minded organisations and people
- An Exponential Mindset
- Deep insights into ground breaking new food production methods
- Deep understanding of the impact new food production methods will have on food security
- Deep understanding of the impact new food production methods will have on global health
- Deep understanding of the impact new food production methods will have on global hunger
- Deep understanding of the impact new food production methods will have on sustainability
- Knowledge of current food production methods, including their impact and limitations
- Valuable commercial and strategic skills and thinking
For more information on this block visit the XPotential University homepage.
In Person Instructor Led Class, Instructor Led Virtual Class, On Demand Virtual Class
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.