INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS/ DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
311i Limited respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate the access and accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or any other violation of your rights, please provide the following information in writing to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A full description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or material which otherwise violates your rights (or, if you claim that multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are infringing, a representative list of such works at that site);
- Documented proof of copyright ownership;
- A full description of where the material that you claim is infringing or violating is located on the site;
- Your official registered address, telephone number, and E-Mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are, or are authorised to act on behalf of, the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please note that in order to be effective notice under the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notice must include all of the above information. Claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of that material, court costs and attorneys fees.
311i’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site(s) can be reached as follows:
Copyright/Trademark Notice for 311i Sites
© 2016 to 2019 311i or an 311i affiliate company. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of 311i or an 311i affiliate company.
311i and other 311i products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of 311i (or an 311i affiliate company) in United Kingdom and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.