MODULE 01. BLOCK 10. UNLEASH YOUR EXPONENTIAL POTENTIAL.
SCIENCE FICTION WRITING CLASS: 1 OF 2
BLOCK PRESENTATION 1
Click image to view.
In this presentation students learn how to use science fiction as a tool to envision, and the importance of bias and a positive mindset.
This block does not have any additional content associated with it.
There are no prerequisites for this block.
There is no prework required for this block.
You can use these supplemental resources to further your understanding of this topic, as well as add extra depth to your class workshops and discussions …
ARTICLES from our blog
ABOUT THIS BLOCK
This block is part of the XPotential University’s Exponential Futures Curriculum and it is free for XPotential Community members.
In this block, which is part 1 of 2, students will explore the use of Science Fiction as a powerful method for Future Forecasting and thinking about the implications that Exponential Technology will and could have on the future by creating and writing their own sci-fi shorts. They will also explore the implications of bias on the future and the importance of having a positive mindset.
More specifically this block will provide students with:
- A reinforced Exponential Mindset
- An introduction to science fiction as a means of both creating and predicting the future
- Examples of how exponential technologies have already turned science fiction into science fact
- Examples of how science fiction encourages innovation across sectors
- The opportunity to create and imagine infinite realities
For more information, insights, or resources please visit www.311Institute.com